Why Gems One?
In today’s ridiculously competitive environment, having the right Suppliers is critically important. But how do you know which ones are the” Right” ones?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider Gems One:
- We hold to an ethical code that’s very simple: Treat others as we would want to be treated. And when you have a problem, there is an owner available who will immediately speak with you directly and solve it to your satisfaction.
- We have the products that consumers who shop in stores like yours want to buy, as witnessed by the fact that in the 750 stores that are clients of the Edge Retail Academy, we are the third largest fine jewelry Supplier. We also consistently have between nine and thirteen of the top fifteen selling items, year after year, on the Edge Best Sellers report for December.
- We place a major emphasis on the integration of marketing support elements into our product development, so that you get not only the right products at the right price. You also get the right tools to sell it.
- We recognize your need to offer superb customer service, and we understand that you can’t offer it to your customers, unless we offer it to you.
- We have achieved sufficient scale to be able to offer you manufacturing quality that is consistent with your needs at globally competitive prices.
- No one follows the Trends
better than Gems One. We are the largest suppliers in the "Dancing” category to
Independent Jewelers, and we were the first to launch Two Stone. We are also
the first Supplier participating in the GIA Mine to Market Program.
- We offer stock balancing so that you won’t get bogged down with aged inventory.
- We shelf stock thousands of key items, so that if you want to reorder fast sellers, we offer immediate replenishment.
- We are committed to never selling any of the Majors, as well as to never engaging in B to C commerce. You already have enough competition.
- We recognize the need for our relationship with you to be somewhat one-sided to your benefit, because what you do is actually harder than what we do. All we ask is that you recognize that in the final analysis, the relationship can’t be totally one-sided, because in the end, we need to make a profit too.
Need more reasons? Call us, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have. We’re not pushy, and we promise to treat you the way we want to be treated.